Friday, January 11, 2013

Kids' Voices – Why I Care About Nature


I am starting a Kids' Voices series on this blog, and I want to start with several posts containing children’s thoughts on the topic Why I Care About Nature.  If there is a child in your life that would like to share his or her thoughts, I would love to receive them.  It doesn't have to be long—even a couple sentences would be fantastic.  There are no wrong answers, and over the next several months, I hope to share the voices of kids from all over the place, kids with a wide variety of world views.  I would love to hear from the kids in your life!  If possible please include a photo of the child in an outdoor setting, along with a first name, city and age (I promise not to post last names, addresses or other such personal information).  You can send me this information at mudonyourfeet@gmail.com.

As you know, this blog is a relatively new project.  I want to grow it into something meaningful over the next several years, so I am very open to any suggestions or constructive criticism you might have. 

Thank you!

J. S. Kapchinske is the author of Coyote Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment